Friday 23 December 2022

Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies

 Dear Friend,

 

If you want to become a successful investor, extra cash to pay off your debt, enjoy extra time with your loved ones, live your dream life… then this is going to be the most important message you have ever read.


I am Albert X Ariho. A few years ago, I made a lazy decision.

 

I bought some bitcoin. Not even a whole coin, just a little. I did not buy it for any reason other than other people were buying it and I figured “what the hell”. It was lazy. I did no research, got no education, and did not take the time to find someone knowledgeable.

 

I know what you are thinking, “You bought Bitcoin when it was still cheap… you must be rich!”

 

Well… no.

 

When the price of Bitcoin soared, I was sure it would keep soaring. So, I held on. When prices plummeted, I got scared and sold.

 

I made no money with Bitcoin.

 

I was upset with myself. I could have used that money from Bitcoin to ease my bills, pay rent, put food on the table and maybe get just a bit of time to spend with my daughter and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment